Book a Factory Tour
Entering our six-story factory is like going back in time. Once inside, you will witness a rare sight: artisans expertly building pianos by hand, using century-old techniques. Experience firsthand the two centuries of piano craftsmanship that goes into our pianos. At the end of the tour, enter our showroom and tickle the ivories of our unique, hand-made pianos for yourself.
Select a Time Below:
- Address: 35 Duncan Street, Haverhill, MA 01830
- Tours are available on Wednesdays at 10am
- Tours must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance
- Tours are $20 per adult and $10 per students
- There is no wheelchair access in the factory
- Stairs are mandatory
- Closed-toed shoes are required to be worn at all times.
Tour Waiver and Release
Each tour participant must sign a Waiver and Release form before the tour begins. You may sign the waiver at our factory, or download, print, and sign it at home and bring it with you.
Request an alternative tour date
Our digital catalog will help you choose the ideal piano.
Answer your questions or schedule a tour today.
Don't miss our latest news, updates, and articles from Mason & Hamlin.