Beautiful. Timeless. Enduring.
VX Series CC Concert Grand
Designed for excellence.
Created to redefine.
Center Dynamic Taper
Beginning in the center of the soundboard and moving outward to the edges, the Apex Soundboard’s thickness is dynamically tapered to project the greatest tone possible.
The Apex Soundboard’s 18 Full-Cut Ribs are precisely tailored to create, reinforce, and preserve the curvature and crown of the soundboard for unparalleled longevity and performance.
VX Acoustic Tone Bar
Enhancing sustain and bell-like tone, the V-Bar (or Capo D’Astro Bar) has been redesigned with a sharper angle and more mass to create a clearer, more resonant treble.
VX Series WNG Composite Action
VX Series Model CC
- Length: 9'4" (284.5cm)
- Width (at keyboard): 61.5” (156.5 cm)
- Rim: 23-Ply Flat-Sawn Hard Rock Maple
- Plate: Sand Cast Gray Iron, Full Perimeter Design
- Pinblock: 7-Ply Quarter-Sawn Maple
- Soundboard: Quarter-sawn Solid Eastern White Spruce
- Soundboard Size: 3429.4 sq. Inches (87106.7 sq. MM)
- Ribs: Quarter-Sawn Sugar Pine, Multi-Radius Cut Crown, Tapered
- Treble and Bass Bridges: Vertically-Laminated Bent Flat-Sawn Maple
- Hammer Action: Wessell, Nickel & Gross Composite Action
- Damper Action: Wessell, Nickel & Gross Composite Damper Action
- Keyset: German White Spruce with WNG Keypins & Capstans
- VX Features: Half stroke design for all notes, with touch tailored for concert artists
- Warranty: 5-Year limited warranty
Our digital catalog will help you choose the ideal Mason & Hamlin.
Answer your questions or schedule a tour today.
Don't miss our latest news, updates, and articles from Mason & Hamlin.
- Mason & Hamlin Piano Co.
- 35 Duncan St.
- Haverhill, MA 01832